Join The Talk You are not logged in.  |   Login  |   View Topics  |   Medical Commentator Bios  |  

Health Headlines

Recent study may shed light on why weight-loss diets can be an inefficient way to lose weight.
Millions of Americans experience excruciating headaches that can be debilitating. Here are some of the less obvous causes.
New study finds that people who regularly eat chocolate have a reduced risk of atrial fibrillation.
MORE health and medical news delivered to your email every week:
 
Study shows that Omega-3 fatty acids can switch off the specific genes that make the listeria bacterium dangerous.
New DNA vaccine, delivered to the skin rather than muscle, produces a different type of immune response that greatly lessens the chance of brain swelling.
Researchers have discovered 52 genes linked to human intelligence, 40 of which have been identified as such for the very first time.
Research analysis finds that cutting calories works at a physiological level to slow biological aging.
Research study reveals that a peak pesticide spraying season alters short-term neurological behaviors in children.
A new expert review reveals that Osteoarthritis can potentially be prevented with exercise and a healthy diet.
Researchers find that that resveratrol reduces arterial stiffness in Type 2 diabetics.
Anti-Aging Forum

WorldHealth.net

Community


 

Toxins

Page: 1
 
 
Ecological light bulbs contain mercury. Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin that is particularly toxic to children and pregnant women. Mercury is particularly toxic by the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys.

Many of us are aiming to save energy and money replaced the old standard bulbs with new ecological lamps that save energy.

However, a new generation of energy-efficient light bulbs is so toxic that the Environmental Protection Agency United States launched an extraordinary protocol implemented in the event of breakage of the bulb and release toxic gas.

A study carried out by scientists from Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klaudic Institute has shown that these light bulbs, if they break indoors, they emit 20 times more mercury than the maximum allowed.

Energy-efficient light bulbs can cause:

Dizziness
Headaches
Migraines
Seizures
Fatigue
Inability to concentrate
Nervousness

Why the need to restore the ordinary light bulbs?

1. Eco bulbs contain mercury. Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin that is particularly toxic to children and pregnant women. It is particularly toxic by the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys. It can also cause damage to the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. Mercury can lead to tremors, nervousness, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.

2. Organic light bulbs can cause cancer

New research conducted by Peter Brown in Berlin has shown that these bulbs contain toxic carcinogens that can cause cancer:

Phenol is a mildly acidic toxin in the form of crystals which are obtained from coal tar and is used in the chemical industry.

Naphthalene, flammable compound in the form of crystals, which is formed by the distillation of coal tar, which is used as a raw material in the chemical industry.

Styrene, unsaturated hydrocarbon liquid which is obtained as a by-product in the production of petroleum.

3. Eco bulbs emit a large amount of UV radiation

Energy saving lamps that emit UV-B radiation and a small amount of UV-C radiation. It is universally recognized that UV radiation harms the skin (causes skin cancer) and eyes. Radiation from energy-efficient light bulbs directly affects the immune system and damages the skin tissue to such an extent that prevents the formation of vitamin D.

Finally, these bulbs are so toxic that should not be thrown in the regular trash. They are hazardous waste.

What to do when one of these breaks:

Everybody must evacuate the home.
Open the house windows and doors.
You need to shut down the HVAC, furnace, and AC units.
Collect some sticky tape, cardboard, damp paper towel and a glass jar with a lid
Do not use a broom. This will further spread the mercury thoroughly the home.
Do not use a vacuum cleaner. This will also further spread the mercury throughout the home.
Clean up the broken glass with sticky tape or paper and place into a glass jar.
When complete, seal the glass jar and tape up the lid.
After cleaning, stay out of home for several hours with windows open.
Contact your local authorities for proper disposal.
For now, it may be free to dispose broken or burnt-out CFL light bulbs at some city halls, certain post office branches, or at one of this box store.

Unfortunately, the bad news is that the old bulbs will soon no longer be available.

Recommended light bulbs: LED Light Bulb 60Watt – 6Pack or LED Light Bulb 100Wat – 4Pack

http://healthycures.org/ecological-light-bulbs-cause-cancer

--- Last Edited by Greentea at 2017-03-23 08:44:55 ---


Rate this topic:
1 2 3 4 5
You have submitted a rating for this topic.
Page: 1

Please login to post a reply.



Worldhealth.net Forum is Powered by Sphene Community Tools
DISCLAIMER: The informational material appearing at The World Health Network Forum (“WHN Forum”) is for educational purposes only and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. The posts on The World Health Network Forum are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information implied or expressed by or on behalf of The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), or officers, employees, or contracted agents of the aforementioned entities, none of whom make any claims to promote, endorse, suggest, nor recommend any informational material appearing at The WHN Forum. The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), and officers, employees, and contracted agents of the aforementioned entities do not advocate the use of any particular healthcare protocol or therapeutic agent, but The WHN Forum shares such informational material available with the public. The content of posts at The WHN Forum, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original author and are in no way representative of or endorsed by The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), and officers, employees, and contracted agents of the aforementioned entities. The WHN Forum is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that The WHN Forum is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. In no event shall American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), and officers, employees, and contracted agents of the aforementioned entities be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of The WHN Forum or other documents which are referenced by or linked to The WHN Forum.




Platinum ELITE sponsors
GOLD sponsors
SILVER sponsors
Media Partners