Join The Talk You are not logged in.  |   Login  |   Register  |   View Topics  |   Medical Commentator Bios  |  

Health Headlines

A daily dose of aspirin may significantly reduce the risk of developing – and perhaps dying from – bowel, stomach and esophageal cancer.
Perinatal exposure to bisphenol A may raise a person’s risks of developing food intolerance later in life.
We’ve heard of the power of music; Northwestern Univ. team suggests of “the music of power.”
MORE health and medical news delivered to your email every week:

Consuming a whey protein drink before breakfast may help to manage erratic glucose levels associated with type 2 diabetes.
Absorption of lutein – a key carotenoid for eye health, is enhanced by consuming olive or coconut oil.
Adopt three lifestyle behaviors to help buffer stress-related cellular aging.
In countries with low selenium consumption, lentils may be an affordable and accessible food to supplement the mineral.
Dietary supplementation of fish oil may improve memory function and reduce the incidence of cognitive decline.
Daily supplementation of Vitamin C may help to reduce the incidence of the common cold, in people with low-to-adequate blood levels of the vitamin.
Dietary supplementation of resveratrol may enhance memory performance, among older men and women.
Anti-Aging Forum

WorldHealth.net

Community

Sports Performance

Page: 1

Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor it blocks the aromatase enzyme, thereby preventing the production of estrogen. For those male bodybuilders who use steroids, a popular drug Anastrozole can be used to reduce excess estrogen. It is usually taken with estrogen receptor antagonists like Nolvadex and Clomid which hinders the action of estrogen allowing just enough for normal function. All of these drugs have not proven to be effective against the most harmful form of estrone metabolites.

Most doctors and health conscious people are not aware of the complexity of estrogen metabolism. A handful of cancer researchers and anti-aging doctors know there are nearly 40 different estrogen metabolites! These metabolites come from sex hormones (DHEA, Testosterone, Estriol, and Estradiol) and they eventually turn into either good or bad estrogens. These are usually measured in the urine or by a very special blood test to detect the ratios of good to bad estrogens. A healthy ratio was believed to be 2 to 1. That is two times more good estrogen (2OHE) than bad estrogen (16aOHE). Our research now suggests one can improve the ratio even more toward 10 to 1 or in some cases 20 to 1 at which point troublesome side effects disappear.

It is only with the addition of cruciferous derived compounds found in a natural estrogen blocking product that you can clear these bad metabolites to ensure the prevention of estrogen-related side effects. This is why men with gynecomastia (enlarged fatty man breasts)have so many problems when they are on cycles of testosterone or steroids because the drugs only block estrogen, they don’t clear the unmetabolized hormones the way a natural estrogen blocker with the proper DIM to I3C ratio does. Most bodybuilders go to a surgeon to remove the fatty breast tissue. If they knew about this natural estrogen blocker, they could solve the problem naturally as some bodybuilders have found out on our protocol.

Surprisingly it is the metabolites of estrone that are responsible for many of the unwanted side effects found with anabolic steroid use such as acne, gynocomastia, water-retention, and many other symptoms according to the abstract Estrogen, the Male toxin in Anti-Aging Medical News, Winter 2003, by Nick Delgado PhD. Now we know that not only women but men can have estrogen dominance. In men increased estrogen levels causes’ enlarged prostate in men, obesity, hair loss and loss of sex drive. In women increased estrogen levels causes’ breast tenderness, risk of breast, cervical or uterine cancer, weight gain, fluid retention, acne, mood changes and depression.

It is wrong to think, however, that estrogen and its effects (particularly water and fat retention) are absolutely detrimental to bodybuilding or athletics. Remember that this hormone in the good form of estrogen (20HE) is also responsible for muscle strength and gains. Consequently, it minimizes the occurrence of injury as it improves the ability of muscle fibers to withstand contractile tension or stress. This is why many people interested in anti- aging and prevention of disease are learning to use natural compounds that exert a benefit of increasing a good form of estrogen (2OHE) allowing some beneficial estrogen activity in the body.

It’s true that if you’re using highly aromatizable steroids, such as testosterone, you can achieve impressive muscle gains with decreased possibility of water retention and gynecomastia if you use Anastrozole with natural Estroblock that clears out the estrogen metabolites out of the body. The result is a more ripped and defined physique. J. Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2002 Apr;80(4-5):411-8. And now we have the most potent herb phytochemical combination to clear the bad estrogens, not just block estrogen.

If your doctor prescribes the Anastrozole drug to fight cancer or to gain a performance edge against aging, be aware that it has a short active life; dosages are usually taken two to three times a day at equal intervals. In one study, both .5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. The 1mg/day dose also increased testosterone levels by 58%. Many anabolic steroids convert to estrogen (aromatize via the aromatase enzyme). J. Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul; 85(7):2370-7, “Estrogen Suppression in Males.” In that same study, in both groups, LH and FSH also went up slightly. Yet doctors prefer to limit the use of drug blockers to avoid long term side effects such as osteoporosis or reduced “good” HDL levels affecting the risk of heart disease. It may be best to use Arimidex only one or two weeks per month, or at most, at low dose of less than .5 mg three times a week. Give the body time to adjust by not taking the Estrogen drug suppressor for two to three weeks each month.

The best way to combat estrogen activity is to use a natural estrogen blocker every day. In addition I recommend maintaining good healthy forms of estrogen by exercise and diet. Reduce separated processed fats and oils. Eat only whole food fats such as soaked nuts, walnuts, cashews, seeds, avocados, and coconut. Add rich quantities of raw cruciferous vegetables such as bok choy, napa cabbage, Savory cabbage, broccoli, and brussel sprouts in addition to using gluten free grains with less meat or dairy.
In addition, incidence of Osteoporosis and heart disease can be reduced by maintaining healthy IGF-1 levels with HgH stimulating amino acids, increasing testosterone and by taking a natural estrogen blocker with the proper DIM to I3C ratio daily to obtain the proper levels of good to bad estrogen ratios, along with diet and intense exercise.
See my website: www.nickdelgado.com
add me: facebook.com/agedoc

Thanks for sharing your vies with us.While dim pro estrogen does not act as an estrogen blocker (such as Arimidex and Femara), nor in the same way as test boosters (short for testosterone boosters), dim pro effectively restores the body’s equilibrium as a powerful estrogen detoxifier.

thank you thank you thank you. I just had mastectomy and the doc wants to poison me for five yrs with arimidex. it can cause osteoporosis, it kills my legs, with hanis cramps and the list goes on including stroke or heart attack. I just need to change my diet and take an estogen blocker.yeah denis.

--- Last Edited by Nick Delgado, PhD, CHT at 2014-08-21 00:47:49 ---

Nick:
What do you consider the "proper" DIM to I3C ratio? Amounts?
Hans

Yes Denis,
I would agree, it is best to seek a better solution when facing taking a drug for over 5 years that has potential side effects. There may be very effective methods to restore the immune system and clear harmful estrogen metabolites with herbs, phytochemicals, diet, stress reduction and fitness. My cousin Laura was facing a second surgery after the "cancer came back."

She followed our advice, Dr Tony Jimenez, and myself and used natural methods described below. She temporarily used Armidex (less than two months).

She used EstroBlock Pro® which is triple strength as compared to virtually anything on the market. DIM Pro contains 100 mg of DIM which is 50% less than Estro Block Pro®. We like the amount of DIM- Diindolylmethane to be at least three times the amount of Indole-3 Carbinol (I3C) per capsule. We have seen the best results with the addition of Wasabi root, which is 40 times higher in Isothiocyanate than broccoli.

Isothiocyanate has been shown to induce apoptosis in certain cancer cell lines, inhibit carcinogenes and tumorigenesis in certain circumstances. Their mechanism of action is proposed to involve inhibition of cytochrome P450 enzymes. This same benefit occurs with combinations of indoles and phytochemicals from specific plants.

She used LivDTox® as Cell Stabilizer designed to fight cancer because it is rich in astragulus, tumeric, asparagus, apricot seed, pomegranate, ginger and silymarin all known to enhance immune activity and reduce harmful estrogen dominance. She has reduced 45 lbs. in body fat since following Simply Healthy recipes that are gluten free, oil free, soy free yet filled with unprocessed super foods. She also exercised daily.

My cousin had a repeat imaging to see the status of the tumor which has now virtually disappeared and does not require surgery! This took place during a period of less than one year. The only site of abnormal cellular activity was where they had done some prior radiation therapy in the past.

Most people have not been educated on the fact that cancer doesn’t just suddenly appear. The cancer has been growing for nearly 20 years in your body before medical science can even detect the tumor the size of a pea. After this point the tumor grows exponentially to become the size of a golf ball or grapefruit.

You will be then advised that your only course of recovery is chemotherapy, radiation and surgery without the support of nutritional, dietary, fitness, lifestyle and emotional support.

There are a growing number of cancer survivors and educators including Lorraine Day M.D. and Dr. Tom Lodi, M.D. who believe that a raw whole foods diet, gentle exercise, stress reduction, and supplementation see delgadoprotocol.com will assist the immune system to build a formidable defense.

I want to share with you some other steps to improving the immune system with the primary goal to solve cancer. Be sure to consume more Super foods every day that are rice in plant nitrates because they exert multiple beneficial effects on the body.

These special greens like kale or swiss chard are super foods because they allow the body to maintain high levels of nitric oxide.
Physical Fitness, super foods and supplements supply the source of power for these white blood cells traveling in the lymphatic immune system to kill invaders. White blood cells can generate high dosages of up to 10,000 times the level of nitric oxide compared to what our endothelial cells produce.
This concentration of nitric oxide inhibits the respiration inside these bacteria and pathogens killing them.

In the case of the immune system, our white blood cells can recognize, engulf and kill off dangerous pathogens, bacteria, fungi or cancer cells when they have enough nitric oxide and are not inhibited by excess oils or meats that reduce or deplete nitric oxide levels in the body.

This means by avoid meat, chicken and fatty cheese while consuming more yams, sweet potatoes, beans, peas, to get enough calories and protein along with super foods, super greens we can assist those with poor immune function to better health.

This same diet and wellness plan can dramatically reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes, hypertension and arthritis. Be sure to add a quality source of trace minerals to your supplement plan along with omega algae based essentially fatty acids to prevent cramps and maintain better circulation.

Dr Nathan Bryan and Nick Delgado PhD talk of Nitric Oxide & immune power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rzp0ULiEVM

Nick Delgado has been a contributor and presenter at the CuretoCancerSummit.com and the Cancer Control Society. Read my article “50 Steps to Solving Cancer” at growyoungandslim.com

Higdon JV, Delage B, Williams DE, Dashwood RH (March 2007). "Cruciferous vegetables and human cancer risk: epidemiologic evidence and mechanistic basis". Pharmacol Res 55 (3): 224–36

Zhang, Y; Kensler, TW; Cho, CG; Posner, GH; Talalay, P (1994). "Anticarcinogenic activities of sulforaphane and structurally related synthetic norbornyl isothiocyanates". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 91 (8): 3147–3150.

Wall, Tim (March 10, 2011). "How brocolli fights cancer". Discovery News.

--- Last Edited by Nick Delgado, PhD, CHT at 2014-08-21 01:53:11 ---
See my website: www.nickdelgado.com
add me: facebook.com/agedoc

thankyou, im fighting for my life here and i apreciate all the imput on the subject. the more i know the safer i am. it amazes me that a total stranger would take such time for me. thank you with all my heart. denise

Rate this topic:
1 2 3 4 5
You have submitted a rating for this topic.
Page: 1

Please login to post a reply.

Worldhealth.net Forum is Powered by Sphene Community Tools
DISCLAIMER: The informational material appearing at The World Health Network Forum (“WHN Forum”) is for educational purposes only and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. The posts on The World Health Network Forum are the opinioxn of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information implied or expressed by or on behalf of The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), or officers, employees, or contracted agents of the aforementioned entities, none of whom make any claims to promote, endorse, suggest, nor recommend any informational material appearing at The WHN Forum. The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), and officers, employees, and contracted agents of the aforementioned entities do not advocate the use of any particular healthcare protocol or therapeutic agent, but The WHN Forum shares such informational material available with the public. The content of posts at The WHN Forum, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original author and are in no way representative of or endorsed by The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), and officers, employees, and contracted agents of the aforementioned entities. The WHN Forum is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that The WHN Forum is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. In no event shall American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The World Health Network (WHN), and officers, employees, and contracted agents of the aforementioned entities be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of The WHN Forum or other documents which are referenced by or linked to The WHN Forum.

Platinum ELITE sponsors
GOLD sponsors
SILVER sponsors

Media Partners