- Michael Aziz, M.D.
- Anais Aurora Badia, M.D., D.O.
- Eric Braverman, M.D.
- Stanislaw R. Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.
- Nicholas DiNubile, M.D.
- Bryan Donohue, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Daniel Edmundowicz, M.S., M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Mitchell J. Ghen, D.O., Ph.D.
- Robert Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., D.O., FAASP
- Stephen Holt, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mark Houston, M.D., MS, FACP, FAHA
- Ronald Klatz, M.D. D.O.
- James B. LaValle, R.Ph., CCN
- James F. Lineback, M.D., F.C.C.P.
- Dipnarine Maharaj, M.D.
- Joseph C. Maroon, M.D.
- Sharon McQuillan, M.D.
- Sangeeta Pati, M.D.
- Gordon Pedersen, Ph.D.
- Mark Rosenberg, M.D.
- Ronald Rothenberg, M.D.
- Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
- Pamela W. Smith, M.D., MPH
- Frederic J. Vagnini, M.D., FACS
- Tim J. Watt, M.D.
Eric Braverman, M.D.
Founder and Medical Director, PATH Medical, New York NY USA
Dr. Eric Braverman is the Director of The Place for Achieving Total Health (PATH Medical), with locations in New York, NY, Penndel, PA (metro-Philadelphia), and a national network of affiliated medical professionals. He also serves as Clinical Assistant Professor of Integrative Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College (Cornell University), Dr. Braverman received his B.A. Summa Cum Laude from Brandeis University and his M.D. with honors from New York University Medical School, after which he performed post-graduate work in Internal Medicine with Yale Medical School affiliate.
Read Dr. Braverman’s article on “Cognitive Decline of Aging: Important Neuroendocrinological Predictors of Early Cognitive Decline in A Clinical Setting” (published in A4M Anti-Aging Therapeutics vol. 11).