- Michael Aziz, M.D.
- Anais Aurora Badia, M.D., D.O.
- Eric Braverman, M.D.
- Stanislaw R. Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.
- Nicholas DiNubile, M.D.
- Bryan Donohue, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Daniel Edmundowicz, M.S., M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Mitchell J. Ghen, D.O., Ph.D.
- Robert Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., D.O., FAASP
- Stephen Holt, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mark Houston, M.D., MS, FACP, FAHA
- Ronald Klatz, M.D. D.O.
- James B. LaValle, R.Ph., CCN
- James F. Lineback, M.D., F.C.C.P.
- Dipnarine Maharaj, M.D.
- Joseph C. Maroon, M.D.
- Sharon McQuillan, M.D.
- Sangeeta Pati, M.D.
- Gordon Pedersen, Ph.D.
- Mark Rosenberg, M.D.
- Ronald Rothenberg, M.D.
- Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
- Pamela W. Smith, M.D., MPH
- Frederic J. Vagnini, M.D., FACS
- Tim J. Watt, M.D.
Gordon Pedersen, PhD
Director of the Institute of Alternative Medicine
Dr. Gordon Pedersen is an international best-selling author. He is the formulator of more than 150 nutritional products and is the host of the radio show "Common Sense Medicine". He now serves as the Director of the Institute of Alternative Medicine and was nominated to chair the United States Pharmacopoeia Review Board, Natural Products Committee. Dr. Pedersen is an acclaimed scientist and sought after professional speaker and nutritional expert.
Dr. Pedersen received his Doctorate degree in Toxicology with emphasis in Virology from Utah State University and a Master's degree in Cardiac Rehabilitation and Wellness. Dr. Pedersen has authored a number of important protocols in virology.
Read Dr.Petersen’s paper on “Silver Sol and The Successful Treatment of Hospital Acquired MRSA in Human Subjects With Ongoing Infection” (published in A4M Anti-Aging Therapeutics vol. 11).