- Michael Aziz, M.D.
- Anais Aurora Badia, M.D., D.O.
- Eric Braverman, M.D.
- Stanislaw R. Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.
- Nicholas DiNubile, M.D.
- Bryan Donohue, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Daniel Edmundowicz, M.S., M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Mitchell J. Ghen, D.O., Ph.D.
- Robert Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., D.O., FAASP
- Stephen Holt, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mark Houston, M.D., MS, FACP, FAHA
- Ronald Klatz, M.D. D.O.
- James B. LaValle, R.Ph., CCN
- James F. Lineback, M.D., F.C.C.P.
- Dipnarine Maharaj, M.D.
- Joseph C. Maroon, M.D.
- Sharon McQuillan, M.D.
- Sangeeta Pati, M.D.
- Gordon Pedersen, Ph.D.
- Mark Rosenberg, M.D.
- Ronald Rothenberg, M.D.
- Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
- Pamela W. Smith, M.D., MPH
- Frederic J. Vagnini, M.D., FACS
- Tim J. Watt, M.D.
Mitchell J. Ghen, D.O., Ph.D.
Physician, Author, and Radio Personality
Dr. Mitchell Ghen has been practicing integrative and anti-aging medicine for nearly thirty years. He is currently working with one of the largest plastic surgery groups in the United States. He has co-authored textbooks regarding longevity medicine and compounding pharmaceutics. He has much experience as the medical director of several companies including diagnostic laboratories, nutraceutical companies and compounding pharmacies.
Dr. Ghen, as the premier radio talk host in South Florida, interviews guests and answers questions for listeners. He has been fortunate in being able to be part of pioneering much of the clinical stem cell transplantations for various disorders. He presently shares his knowledge with other doctors as one of the principals of Prime LifeMD, which teaches physicians about how to succeed in their anti-aging practices. Dr. Ghen currently teaches the A4M’s workshop on IV Parenteral Nutrition, which will become a Module of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine.