- Michael Aziz, M.D.
- Anais Aurora Badia, M.D., D.O.
- Eric Braverman, M.D.
- Stanislaw R. Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.
- Nicholas DiNubile, M.D.
- Bryan Donohue, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Daniel Edmundowicz, M.S., M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Mitchell J. Ghen, D.O., Ph.D.
- Robert Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., D.O., FAASP
- Stephen Holt, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mark Houston, M.D., MS, FACP, FAHA
- Ronald Klatz, M.D. D.O.
- James B. LaValle, R.Ph., CCN
- James F. Lineback, M.D., F.C.C.P.
- Dipnarine Maharaj, M.D.
- Joseph C. Maroon, M.D.
- Sharon McQuillan, M.D.
- Sangeeta Pati, M.D.
- Gordon Pedersen, Ph.D.
- Mark Rosenberg, M.D.
- Ronald Rothenberg, M.D.
- Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
- Pamela W. Smith, M.D., MPH
- Frederic J. Vagnini, M.D., FACS
- Tim J. Watt, M.D.
Ronald Rothenberg, M.D.
Founder and Medical Director, California HeathSpan Institute, Encinitas, California
Dr. Ron Rothenberg received his medical degree in 1970 from Columbia University in New York. He completed his residency in Emergency Medicine in 1975 from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. In 1998 he was the founder of California HeathSpan Institute in Encinitas, California. He lectured in and completed his Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine in 2007 certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. He currently maintains his Board Certification from the American Board of Emergency Medicine. He is Former Clinical Professor in Family and Preventive Medicine at UCSD School of Medicine. He has authored numerous publications in Emergency Medicine and Preventive/Regenerative Medicine. He is actively involved as an educator and over 50,000 physicians have attended his seminars from 1975-2009. He has continued as an Attending Physician at Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas, California from 1980-present.