Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Energy Medicine Revealed

By sswartz at Aug. 14, 2014, 1:01 p.m., 16821 hits

About 65 years ago, General Mao Tse Tung booted out the Emperor of China and changed the whole structure of the country. Chinese medicine in the past used to address the body, mind and spirit. General Mao’s idea was to make medicine in China more generic and take out all of the spirits of the medicine. Many of the true masters fled to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Canada, and to the West Coast of the United States and re-established their practice as true doctors handling all three aspects of a person’s life. This is true Energy Medicine. All of the so-called esoteric practices went underground and the true healing of disease, for the most part, vanished. Today, when we’re working with the patient, our hands are somewhat tied by the political structure. When I was in school, I learned Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) which is actually a watered-down version of Chinese medicine and practices like Qi Gong were never mentioned or just touched upon. School was all about learning to pass the test and getting licensed. Similarly, when I was practicing martial arts, getting a black belt got you to the point where you could really start to learn and practice your art. I know many of you spent years in medical school learning all the do’s and don’ts and finally, you got your license to practice. Once you began your practice, you started to learn how to really treat a patient and help them with their health issues. I believe, for political reasons, all of the energetics of medicine and healing was dropped out. For sure, insurance doesn’t pay for it. And if you ask the American Medical Association or the Board of Pharmacy, they would say, “Humbug!” It’s only quackery but yet, patients come in to our office, we check them out with the most sophisticated equipment available to modern science, and sometimes, we find nothing and maybe send the patient for psychological evaluation. In my practice, I am using the ancient ways or so most would think. Acupuncture, Medical Qi Gong, Neurolinguistic Programming, and other skills not recognized by Western Medicine, and for sure, not your insurance companies. If nothing else, Energy Medicine can be a valuable part of your practice to protect you from picking up negative energy, psychic debris, or just your patient’s BS (belief structure).

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi (aka Dr. Sherwood Swartz, DOM, DMQ (China))

drwudhi@gmail.com
www.rechargingqigong.com
www.energymedicineflorida.com

No Reply