Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Holiday Action Plan

By sswartz at Sept. 24, 2014, 12:21 p.m., 14715 hits

The Holidays are just about on us again; lots of eating, drinking, and hanging-up but don’t neglect your health for even a second. Get an ACTION PLAN!
The “ACTION PLAN” will give you an opportunity to get things done, have fun and stay healthy at the same time. These are some of the steps that will give you a boost in your energy, allow you to relax, and get the most out of your holiday.

• First make a list of projects you are working on and prioritize them.
I do this a few days before I get ready for a holiday break. You know how the day gets hectic as you are getting ready to take off for a few days? Well, start writing down what you need and want to accomplish over the holidays. Hold the image of your projects getting done quickly, with ease and with an extraordinary quality. Visualize yourself finishing everything you want to get done; like your work, your workout and spending quality time with your family and friends.

• Next, as soon as you reach your destination or get home from work take a walk and notice something that you never noticed before, this will start to bring you into an entirely new space in your mind. Expect to increase your energy, and as you breathe visualize an energy that surrounds you and calm you and everyone who comes in contact with you.

• Now, place your attention in your hands and hold it there for 3 minutes. This will develop your awareness and keep you more focused. It’s called the second attention and will help you to be more open and less reactive to life’s changes.

• Do something unusual like walk backwards for 500 steps, this will develop your peripheral vision, open up your creativity and awareness, as well as giving you better balance and agility.

• Practice the smile meditation twice daily. Smile into every organ and cell of your body. It will increase your inner happiness and heal your body, mind on a cellular level.

• When you wake up; before you get out of bed, imagine your perfect day. What you want to happen, who you want to see and talk to, what you want to accomplish. I go through my entire Qi Gong practice in my head every morning before putting my feet on the ground. This practice burns in new brain pathways and will strengthen your training.

All of these teachings are given in detail to members of the Qi Gong Inner Circle. As a member you receive monthly teachings on DVDs, CD’s and through the Internet. If you aren’t a member of the Qi Gong Inner Circle yet, start visualizing yourself as a member. See the DVDs being delivered to you every month; imagine learning new teachings, your energy increasing, your sexual power working like a magnet to bring you what you desire. Start to feel calmness around you, an aura of peace and confidence. See yourself becoming stronger, healthier, and more alive. See yourself joining today. www.qigonginnercircle.com

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness,

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply