Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Tuned In Or Stressed Out?

By sswartz at Nov. 19, 2014, 11:10 a.m., 15454 hits

My dear friend Brenda is always a bundle of energy and knowledge and a pleasure to spend some time with. She's an international adviser to very many movie stars, politicians and a host of other influential people. Brenda has mentioned that there is an increasing number of aging baby boomers that are totally freaked out about getting older. One would think getting older is a good thing considering the other option. This is causing a worldwide health dilemma for people that we have never seen in such high numbers before – MAJOR STRESS PROBLEMS!

The amount of stress that people are experiencing is causing an unheard-of breakdown in the immune system and secondary diseases are showing their ugly heads. Brenda claims that this is due to people being inflexible and resisting change both in their body and mind.

She asked me, “Dr. Wu, what do you think about this increasing dilemma?”

“Well, from both a medical and energetic level, I'd say that stress is the number one killer in the world and it leads to most health problems. It causes the biggest and quickest breakdown of the body, mind and spirit. If we knew how to use the energy behind stress, we would not be suffering from anxiety, worry and struggle, or blaming others for our problems.”

Most of us have a tendency to have stressful situations in our life. Maybe it's nature's way to teach us. Stress seems to come in like a big wave that rolls over our head and bounces us like a basketball on the ocean floor. By the time we know what happened, we are gasping for breath, flat on our face, with our trousers down to our knees filled with sand.

But STRESS can be used as a very powerful tool to change our entire life – to keep healthy and powerful and to accomplish more than one could imagine. That is, once you know how to use it.

Every week, people come into my office and have some issue that's affecting their health and blocking their energy. They are needlessly in torment suffering from one thing or another, usually self-induced.

We all desire to live a long healthy life, and I believe that with the right education and coaching, we can have it.

I wish you the Best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. Most of our health issues can be trained out of the body just the way they have been trained in over the years. My program, “Turn Stress Into Power”, will show you how to use your stress and benefit from it. Pick up a copy at http://www.rechargingqigong.com/turn-stress-into-power.html and you can eliminate the angst of those stressful situations and churn them into gold.

Posts [ 2 ] | Last post Nov. 19, 2014, 11:10 a.m.
#1 - Nov. 19, 2014, 3:59 a.m.
walkerwang

thx for sharing

#2 - Nov. 19, 2014, 11:10 a.m.
Sherwood S. Swartz, DOM, DMQ (China)

Dear walkerwang,

Thanks for writing! I appreciate all feedback on my articles and I will continue to share all the information that I have on alternative medicine and energy medicine with A4M. It's a great group and a great group of people!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Dr. Wu Dhi