Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

How Do You See Yourself, Fat or Fit?

By sswartz at Dec. 3, 2014, 11:50 a.m., 15228 hits

It’s interesting to me how people see themselves. Some see themselves as winners while others as losers; some as gorges and others homely.

Many years ago, I was dating a woman with a great figure and she always saw herself as fat. She exercised excessively, ate a very restrictive diet, and took diet pills daily like they were vitamins. She had it in her head that she was fat and was freaked out if she put on even ½ a pound. In her head, she was fat.

How do you see yourself? Happy, sad, talented, fat or fit, however you see yourself, that’s how you are or will become.

Just last week, I was traveling with a friend who is extremely talented, sexy and a mover-and-shaker. She has a great personality and is very quick-witted. She’s well-traveled, educated and holds an executive position where everybody loves her. You would think that she would be as happy as a lark. But, as George Gershwin, the great composer, wrote years ago, “It ain’t necessarily so!” That’s not how she sees herself at all. She was telling me that she sees herself as masculine, blunt and definitely not sexy at all. Her choices in relationships seem to be a rocky one for her. She was sharing her tale of romance with me. “I seem to have some bad karma, or maybe, I was born under a dark star. I either find womanizers who have a ton of rules for me and none for themselves, or guys that are so hung up with what they should do or not do that they aren’t able to function without questioning themselves and any one that they are involved with.”

We all have these traits or ego fixations. The Tibetan Wheel of Life has a very interesting map that explains the different personalities, or as they refer to them, “Ego Fixations”. Take the womanizer guy. He feels he is always right. He likes to order others around and will start a fight at the drop of a hat. In the Wheel of Life, he would be caught up in the Titian realm. He is a warrior and wants to fight with everyone, jealous, possessive and controlling. Meanwhile, her other friend falls in the Human realm. He’s the type of guy that needs to be proper in everything he does. He analyzes everything and everyone. He needs to see tangible proof for everything and will question whomever he’s with about all they do and say. This is the Human realm.

There are four other ego fixations bringing to a total of six. We all have them keeping us stuck on this wheel. Go around and around from one emotion to another. Sometimes, we are the gods and, the next moment, we are living in hell.

But, there is a way to free yourself from the eternal roundabout. Want to find out how? I am sure you do, right?

I have worked with masters for the past 30 years learning the secrets of freeing oneself from being pulled from one emotion to another like a boat without an anchor. These techniques are thousands of years old and yet, only “The Masters” know and practice these secrets .Click here and learn more http://goo.gl/NV7b1P.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply