Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

The Power To Heal

By sswartz at Nov. 10, 2015, 1:52 a.m., 13834 hits

Frank called this evening from Michigan, and said, “It’s getting cold up here in the North. The leaves are changing, and Old Man Winter is on the way.” As it gets cold up North, I hear from more and more friends who live in the cold and want to come down and visit for a bit. Frank didn’t say he was coming, but I’d like to see him in February when it’s really cold in Michigan. I let him know that all was good with me. I was up early long before the sun came up, trained as usual, and had a full day of patients to see. I love my work – it is fun and challenging, and I help people bust through their health problems. There is an old Chinese saying that I like: “If you can’t be the king, be a healer.” When you love what you do, it's a blessing. Although I have plenty of challenges just like you do, I take them one at a time and always keep looking at how I can learn and grow from the situation.

My training has changed in the last few months since I broke my wrist. I couldn’t believe how much my muscle atrophied in 2 months. I lost both size and mass, and that never happened before. I took falls and punches on many occasions. Having your muscle atrophied can afflict more than just where the break happened. Atrophy of the muscle can occur for a number of reasons, including disuse from an injury like my wrist. The cast held everything in place until the bone healed, but the lack of activity and the natural aging process caused my muscles to atrophy. These reasons for atrophy can all be reversed through a sensible, progressive exercise program which I am working at daily. I begin with isometric exercises to improve circulation and increase strength in my wrist and forearm. Isometric exercises involve simply contracting the muscle for a few seconds at a time. I always practice sending Qi into the bone and work on my kidneys as they strengthen the bone as well.

Take a look at my Qi Gong bundle http://rechargingqigong.com/qigong-video-bundle.html. It’s a download and you can start practicing these Qi Gong exercises today.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

Posts [ 1 ] | Last post Nov. 10, 2015, 1:52 a.m.
#1 - Nov. 10, 2015, 1:52 a.m.

Really very amazing post here by you. I am glad that people like you are in the field to brief the things.

kitchen grill