Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Don't Let Cancer Take Over Your Life

By sswartz at Nov. 5, 2015, 8:26 a.m., 12857 hits

Martha wrote me today and asked me if I had any tricks up my sleeve that would help her. She was diagnosed with breast cancer 8 months ago and, since then, she has been going through the inferno of medical misery. Here’s what she wrote:

“Dr. Wu, HELP! I heard of you from my girlfriend, and looked up your info on Facebook. I hope you can help me get out of this situation. I got the BIG “C” and have been going through hell. I lost my left breast, my hair, lost 30 pounds, and my lovelife is over. I am an emotional wreck, and I don’t want to die. I have 2 young children, and I am not even 40. Please, can you help me?”

These emotional cries for help are heartfelt and I hear them far too often.

I got to my office early this morning; my schedule is full all day. I see cancer patients at least two days a week to help unravel some of the problems that people are facing with their health. I use a very unorthodox, multifaceted treatment approach that addresses problems that Western medicine doesn’t touch. My specialty is Medical Qi Gong and acupuncture. Although these are not recognized much in this part of the world, it is used in just about every clinic in Asia. I am a doctor of Medical Qi Gong (China) and an Acupuncture Physician in Florida. I have devoted many years of my life studying and practicing longevity and anti-aging techniques for my own health and for my patients.

Qi Gong medicine is not intended to replace Orthodox Medicine, but rather to complement it. There are different meditations, practices, techniques, and prescriptions used in hospitals, medical universities, and clinics throughout Asia that rely on the skills of Qi Gong doctors to move the energy (Qi) within the meridians, and to open up the blocked and stale energy from the effects of chemotherapy and radiation.

What does that mean?

When the flow energy gets blocked in our body, the immune system usually swoops in to clean up the mess. After a short period, we return to health. But if your immune system is compromised, especially if you are stressed, opportunistic diseases appear in your life. Western medicine usually only addresses the symptoms and not the root cause. That’s where the treatments from the Orient shine. Medical Qi Gong techniques are very powerful and affect the patients on both physical and mental aspects of their life. When we think of Qi Gong, we think of an exercise like Tai Chi. But, Medical Qi Gong is much more than a dance. It is the Mother of Tai Chi and is the power behind the healing and the fighting arts.

There are specific treatments for different cancers and various homework that the patient must do along with prescription exercises and meditations. Also, it is important to regulate the diet and the patient’s living environment to heal one of cancer. Medical Qi Gong grew out of the empirical observation of nature, beginning at least 4,700 years ago. Western medicine has not even been around for half of that, but the two systems work well together. I work with different doctors on some very difficult cases with some remarkable results. One of the first things I do is to take a look at the patient’s home and workplace to clear out anything that may be blocking their health – life exposure to toxic chemicals, eating the wrong foods, or just having too much clutter in their environment. Emergently, they may have a stale, old house blocking the flow of healthy Qi, and that can affect your immune system.

I put together a program that can clear and clean all the cobwebs out of your home and help to keep you and your family healthy. Now is the time to schedule a total renewal of your home and your health. Check this out, and make sure your energy is clear in every aspect of your life. http://rechargingqigong.com/house-cleanse.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply