Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

How To Avoid Evil Wind

By sswartz at Nov. 28, 2015, 9:45 p.m., 12707 hits

I understand that there is a hurricane brewing around Mexico. For the last week, we were getting high winds daily, and the waves were really huge. In Chinese medicine, wind is one of the six evils that causes disease. Wind is called Feng in Chinese which causes considerable difficulty. We use the term, wind, to describe many diseases. It has no real equivalent in Western medicine. I explain wind to a patient by saying that exposure to windy weather can cause disease, or when symptoms appear in different parts of the body at different times like the movement of wind. Diseases include skin rashes, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, common colds, and sore throats.

If you can, it is best to avoid the wind like avoiding flying arrows. I was out in the wind the other day, and not for very long. I had to walk for just a few blocks and, sure enough, the evil wind got me. It started with a stiffed neck, then the sore throat, and the sneezing and runny nose. If you treat the cold quickly, you are less likely to suffer very long. The important thing is to treat the cold as quickly as possible, and stay out of the wind. But if you have to be in the wind, make sure that your neck is covered as the first-line prevention. If it gets you, make sure you get plenty of rest and avoid stress for a few days. Avoid sweets, and stimulants such as coffee which can cause progression in the severity of the illness, and also ginseng which can actually trap the pathogen in your body.

I have been taking 2 Vira-Qi http://goo.gl/Qu3ARj every 3 hours. I have been drinking a lot of grapefruit juice, water, and herbal tea. To purify your home, take ½ cup of vinegar, and place it in a pan on the stove on high heat, bring to a boil, and allow the fumes to purify and cleanse your house of germs in the air.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply