Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Sports Performance

“A shocking new discovery of a way to reverse disease, reduce body fat and increase energy with the world's smallest molecule"

By ndelgado at Jan. 10, 2016, 2:50 a.m., 16876 hits

Would you agree that one of the most common chief complaint of patients you see is lack of energy, fatigue, loss of muscle density, increases in undesirable body fat? This added to other challenges of premature aging of skin or organs, immune deficiency manifesting in cancer?

We will explore how to Harness Hydrogen energy as ultimate power on the planet to improve your energy, reduce oxidative stress and combat disease! How could energy from hydrogen be so powerful? Do you remember the experiments with the Hydrogen Bomb more powerful than the atomic bomb?

I am intrigued by the discovery of Hydrogen Therapy abbreviated H2, which has been documented to help in over 600 published peer review studies* (see link below) to decrease inflammation, decrease fatigue, increase athletic induced acidosis, and increase muscular performance.

Julian Whitaker M.D., released a recent newsletter May 2015** “stating that the deeper I’ve delved into the hundreds of scientific papers examining the effects of hydrogen therapy, also called molecular hydrogen or H2 therapy, on scores of health challenges, the more I’m convinced this is a true scientific breakthrough.”
Whitaker believes after reviewing the medical literature that Hydrogen therapy can improve Autoimmune disorders, Autism, neurodegenerative diseases, infectious Diseases, Diabetes, Kidney problems, Cardiovascular disease, Cancer.

My personal experience is it simply takes drinking hydrogen rich water that I drop two tablets into the bottle and seal it fast and drink it quickly. This will flush your entire body with trillions of hydrogen molecules. Since H2 Hydrogen is an unpaired electron, it is the most effective molecule to scavenger or pair up with other molecules in the body that have been stripped due to aging or disease of their necessary electron pair.

Hydrogen therapy is safe as there is no upper limit of use. The more water you drink (up to 8 glasses a day) infused with hydrogen the better, as the byproduct of combined electrons is only H2O –water! This hydrogen therapy I combine with nitric oxide enrichment as I chew 4 or 5 tablets of Stay Young (see special at DelgadoProtocol.com) with its patented nitric oxide burst combination to provides an immediate and powerful source of free radical scavengers (the single hydrogen molecule, bubbled up in the water).

This hydrogen therapy I combine with nitric oxide enrichment as I chew 4 or 5 tablets of Stay Young (see special at DelgadoProtocol.com) with its patented nitric oxide burst combination to provides an immediate and powerful source of free radical scavengers (the single hydrogen molecule, bubbled up in the water).
As the electrons of both hydrogen “H2” and Nitric Oxide “NO” pair up, within seconds your body is in a powerful healing mode of repair, recovery and rejuvenation!

You might say, Lifestyle medicine of proper whole plant based foods, exercise and positive mind set combined with H2 Hydrogen and Nitric oxide are the most powerful tools to restore your body in the daily, and yearly battle against aging and disease.

Each time I drink the hydrogen rich water, I feel an immediate increase in athletic ability under intense conditions for hours. This includes completing my daily tortious workout in route to burning more body fat to have create chiseled “ripped abs” again as I did last year at the Arnold Classic lifting 45 lbs. dumbbells in each hand over 500 times!

This reversal of free radical damage can be observed under a high powered bright field microscope observing dry samples of blood before taking the H2 Hydrogen drink and “after testing.” This way we can measure possible changes in free radical damage and improvements in one’s performance and health.

I have had the opportunity to test the free radical damage levels using oxidative stress measurements on over 100,000 people during the more than 40 years as an anti-aging nutritional coach. I have tested doctors, hematology experts (doctors who specialize in the study of the blood), oncologist and famous people like Tony Robbins.

The one challenge I faced and only recently discovered a possible solution to is how to prevent and reverse free radical damage in aging or diseases states. This had to be a simple enough solution that is practical to use on a daily basis by everyone concerned about cancer and other chronic diseases.
I clearly become aware of the amazing benefits for sports recovery after intense exercise that works as good as sitting in a pod for Cyclic Variation in Adaptive conditioning CVAC used by me to break a world record and Rampage Jackson to knock out Chuck Liddell in their famous MMA UFC fight!

The tennis pro, Djokovic claims the CVAC Pod helps him recover quicker between matches (which is why he's spending his U.S. Open staying with a Tennis instructor in New Jersey who owns one). Novak Djokovic claims that the technology may be twice as effective at helping the body absorb oxygen as blood doping—a banned form of performance enhancement.

Former U.S. Olympic wrestling Coach Bob Anderson would come to my offices when we had a CVAC pod located in Newport Beach, and motocross racer Ivan Tedesco and ultra-cyclist George Vargas say they've used the pod with great results, for before and recovery after intense workouts.

I have experienced spending up to three 20 minute session back to back in the pod three to five times a week to boost athletic performance by improving circulation, boosting oxygen-rich red-blood cells, removing lactic acid and possibly even stimulating mitochondrial biogenesis and stem-cell production. Several other high-profile athletes use the Pod but often insist the company doesn't tell anyone, “Because they feel it's a competitive advantage.” Rock star Axl Rose owns a pod as well.

Now for the great news. Most people will not be able to afford the time or cost of undergoing altitude CVAC therapy. It appears based on my preliminary findings that H2 Hydrogen therapy from tablets dissolved in a sealed bottle of water and consumed within 15 minutes can and will reduce free radical damage by 15 to 50% or more! This discovery is based on the retention and comparison of Dry blood slides compared side by side before and after H2 Hydrogen therapy. It may be that those who improve by 50% or more will have to consume 3 or more bottles of 12 oz. hydrogen rich water.

This is affordable because at this rate of use, one would only use two bottles 60 count of the magnesium tablets. The benefits will reveal themselves besides the sensation of increased energy after the third day of use. I noticed that it was about two weeks before I noticed the increased energy, possibly because I started the therapy conservatively at only one bottle of H2 therapy with only one tablet. It may be that the effective dose will prove to be two tablets in every bottle, with two or three bottles drank per day.

We now have a way to measure which antioxidants work the best by doing the oxidative test taking pictures of blood under the microscope of free radical damage also known as Reactive Oxygen Toxic Species- ROTS Masses. This test can be confirmed oxidative stress testing or urine offered by Genova labs and “breathe analysis” of oxidative testing after the oxidative screening proves the changes and value.

This screening dry Oxidative stress test was originally developed in Europe in the 1920’s, and a German scientist Dr. Enderlein noticed a correlation between abnormalities in the body and patterns in the blood. The head of Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, HL Bowlen MD learned in Europe how to do the dry oxidative stress test from President Eisenhower’s NATO physicians Drs. Heaton and Dr. LaGarde. One of Dr. Heaton’s students Robert Bradford learned of the test in the 1970’s.
President Eisenhower had dry oxidative stress testing* also used by the military screening of soldiers to determine their state of wellness.

I learned how to do the oxidative stress test from the natural healer, German doctor, Ronald Duvendack MD. I read biochemistry text books and reviewed work by experts on oxidative stress from 1978 to 2016. I first presented this method to best Anti-Aging doctors in the world at the International Congress of Anti-Aging Medicine, Orlando Florida in 2006.

I am now calling for doctors around the country to assist me in a study of oxidative stress testing by collecting the baseline dry blood slide which can be stored in a slide container to compare after H2 Hydrogen therapy and any other purported treatment that might reverse free radical damage.

If we are right about the ability of the smallest molecules like hydrogen and nitric oxide to reverse free radical damage in people, then we might be on to the biggest discovery of this decade in the battle against chronic diseases. This is a noble prize worthy discovery that if proven we can utilize lifestyle medicine and nutraceutical intervention therapies such as H2 hydrogen restored by H2 tablets dissolved in water and nitric oxide enhancement by diet and supplements to combat most chronic diseases and aging.

My questions are as follows:
Is free radical damage and its resulting inflammation one of the principal causes of aging and disease?

Do we now have an affordable, and simply way to reduced and in some cases reverse free radical damage?

What is the best dosage and frequency of H2 hydrogen therapy for various illness, conditions and disease?

How fast will disease conditions of disequilibrium related to free radical damage such as cancer and other inflammatory diseases respond to this simple H2 therapy?

Please leave your comments or questions as you will be answered or acknowledged.

References and Science

Developer of Oxidative dry blood testing http://www.collegenaturalmedicine.com/images/LBA/LBACOURSES/dry%20layer%20oxidative%20stress%20test.pdf

http://www.antiagingresearch.com/Grow_Young_and_Slim1.pdf

Low fat diet and lifestyle intervention for President Eisenhower
http://drmirkin.com/histories-and-mysteries/president-eisenhower-changed-the-way-doctors-treat-heart-attacks.html

Benefits of hydrogen therapy at this link file:///C:/Users/selah_000/Downloads/IJSM%202015.pdf

No Reply