Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

There's pain and there is Pain

By sswartz at July 26, 2016, 9:44 p.m., 13308 hits

Mary came into my office on Saturday with a story so insane it was hard to believe. I can’t go into the details here, but it wasn’t good. To give you a hint – it’s as if she jumped out of a plane at 10,000 feet and, on her way down, she noticed that she forgot her parachute. Mary told me that she was on half a dozen medicines to keep her balanced and, yet, she was still unstable, shaking inside and an emotional wreck. She was grabbing for straws, going from medical doctors to psychologists to psychiatrists and spiritual advisors to try and solve her dilemma with no luck. Mary asked me about acupuncture for her condition. Sure, I do a lot of acupuncture and it really works well. But, if you have mental and emotional problems, Medical Qi Gong is ten times more effective for these kinds of condition.

Here is what my friend and teacher, Dr. Bernard Shannon, wrote. He is The Man at the International College of Medical Qi Gong.

“Medical Qigong therapy is the oldest therapeutic modality of Chinese medicine. It is a comprehensive system of health care addressing the root cause of symptoms or disease while treating the client as a whole. Medical Qigong treatments are based upon a differential diagnosis rooted in Chinese medical theory. In a Medical Qigong treatment, the practitioner, having developed through dedicated study and self-cultivation the ability to sense and manipulate energy, uses Qi emission to restore health and wellness to the client.”

I have seen patients and treated conditions that Western medicine finds resistant or ambiguous. Whether you know it or not, Medical Qi Gong is an excellent adjunct to Western medicine, and it addresses parts of our psyche that other modalities barely touch. I have worked with Western doctors to help their patients go through a traditional treatment and help them eliminate many of the nasty side effects of pain medicine, no matter if it’s physical or psychological pain. As a doctor of Medical Qi Gong (China), I have been trained in a different way to address not only the physical body but also mental health issues. I always tell my patients that I can help with any problem they have but, if I am the only one working on it, it will take a long time. However, if they are willing to work on the problem with me by doing the exercises and meditations, they will be amazed how quickly it can be resolved.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. The roots of the ancient Medical Qi Gong tradition are the direct experiences of early practitioners of spiritual Daoism, Shamanism, and of the internal Chinese martial arts. Medical Qi Gong exists to alleviate the pains of humanity, whether physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual.

No Reply