Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

A Spiritual Hitchhiker Draining Your Energy?

By sswartz at Sept. 30, 2023, 11:19 a.m., 26073 hits

Josh called the clinic and asked if he could specifically speak with me. For the most part, I let the front desk person take all of my calls and I’ll call back at the end of the day. The secretary said, “Doctor, it’s an emergency and he needs to talk to you ASAP.” When I picked up the phone, this guy was dead serious about what was happening to him. Josh told me that he has been working for one of our government agencies and travels all over the world. He wouldn’t tell me what branch of the government or what he did. Although I wanted to ask, I refrained. When he returned to Miami, he knew something was wrong. He said he saw a battery of traditional medical doctors, and they didn’t find a thing. “There’s something there that is disturbing my energy and my sleep, and medicine isn’t going to do a thing for me.” He knew it because this happened to him one time before when he came back from the Desert Storm in 1991. It sounded to me that he picked up a “spiritual hitchhiker” on his last trip. A spiritual hitchhiker is a spirit who was in a human body not too long ago, and has decided to look for a new home. And I think Josh was the pick of the week. They’ve chosen to find what could be considered an easier solution to their problem: rather than taking on a new body for themselves, they jump into an existing body, which is already ‘occupied’. It's like having an unwanted guest in your house…or an unwanted hitchhiker in your car. Sounds a bit weird, but these things happen. There are many spirits that we denied their existence, but they still are here in reality, whether we believe it or not.

An accepted reality in Medical Qi Gong therapy is the body’s relationship to both the physical and the spiritual worlds. Sometimes, they cross. One can be a target and an easy host if you are in an extremely stressful situation, taking drugs, overly drinking spirits, or even on a trauma, especially if it is life-threatening. I see patients with these kinds of problems all the time. You would imagine this is sci-fi stuff, but it really happens many more times than you would think.

How can you protect yourself from having a hitchhiker jump on your back and suck your energy away? First, you need to be practicing things to keep your energy-body strong and vibrant. If you are wondering what exactly that means, write me at drwudhi@gmail.com and let me know how I can help you. I'll steer you in to the right direction and make the teaching available to increase your power.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. Some years ago, I had a similar situation happen to me. I contacted my teacher and he agreed to let me study with him until I cleared up the mess I got into. You can always get out of a jam if you know the right place to go to. drwudhi@gmail.com

No Reply