Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

How To Arouse A Woman

By sswartz at Nov. 9, 2016, 1:42 a.m., 18220 hits

For a full arousing of a woman, whether by a man or another woman, you will first learn how to give an erotic full-body acupressure massage. There are six sets of arousal points for women. By stimulating each of these points, you will not only nurture but also satisfy a woman. These techniques are thousands of years old. In ancient China, the Yellow Emperor commissioned his ministers to study the best ways to live a long and healthy life. He was particularly interested in knowing how to cultivate, sustain, and transform sexual energy. His greatest adviser on the secrets of sex was known as the Plain Girl.

The Plain Girl taught the Yellow Emperor that a man's sexual responses are simple compared with the depth and complexity of a woman's. To arouse and satisfy a woman completely, she taught him, it is essential for a man to breathe consciously, slowly, and deeply and to reduce the speed of his movements until they are gradual and graceful. If he can envision each of his caresses unfolding in super slow motion as he breathes slowly and deeply, staying present with her responses, he can fully embrace her sensual delights and give her complete satisfaction. In Dr. Wu Dhi’s Sexual Secretshttp://rechargingqigong.com/sexual-qi-gong.html, I explain where these points are and how to use them to the fullest. When I was a young man, I would often get too excited and spilled the beans long before my woman was satisfied. This caused a lot of problems in my relationships, so I started exploring all the sexual practices from Kama Sutra, Masters and Johnsons, Tibetan Buddhist and, finally, Tantra combined with the Chinese Daoist, where I found the key to a great sex life. After practicing for thirty years, I decided to share these sexual practices with my closet friends and students. What happened? It went viral in spite of myself and the students swearing to keep them secret. Well, the cat is out of the bed and, now, thousands from all over the world are contacting me to learn the techniques.

Want in on the best sexual experience you ever had? Pick up a copy of Dr. Wu Dhi’s Sexual Practices today. I don’t know how much longer I will be offering these sex and longevity practices.

Get her purring in your arms tonight.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply