Search Results For: pollution ( 242 results )
- Air Pollution Can Damage the Brain
- ...pollution is associated with insidious effects on structural brain aging even in dementia- and stroke-free persons.”
- 16299  0
- 9 out of 10 People Breathe Polluted Air
- ...pollution throughout the world, the countries having the air pollution danger spots, and provides a baseline for the monitoring of progress in combating the pollution. The model also represents the m...
- 15163  0
- Air Pollution May Raise Stroke Risk Factor
- ...pollution were significantly more likely to show signs of narrowing (stenosis) in their internal carotid arteries, as compared to those living in zip codes with the lowest pollution levels. Specifical...
- 14366  0
- A System For Sucess: Groundwater Markets Could Promote Solutions To The West’s Water Woes