The opinions of the authors, reviews by readers, healthcare professionals and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of www.WorldHealth.net, any of its affiliates or any employee thereof. WorldHealth.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by RSS feeds or by any other means from other sources.
- High-fat diet found to stimulate cell growth in the colon, increasing risk of colon cancer
- 1631  0
- Different paths to the same goal: Vegetarian and Mediterranean diets both proven to prevent heart disease
- 2837  0
- A4M in the Media
- FAKE SCIENCE: New JAMA study falsely claims no benefit for heart disease sufferers taking omega 3s – but there are major flaws in their "research"
- 3273  2
- Processed food is fueling the obesity epidemic, putting people at increased risk of heart disease and stroke, research suggests
- 1329  0
- Maintaining adequate levels of vitamin D can be a challenge; research suggests eating fortified foods
- 1320  0