Bone and Dental
- Bone and Dental
- Healing Skeletal Injuries With Synthetic Bones
- "The drugs and materials we used in the study for the regeneration of bone are already approved. We simply packaged them in a new combination..."
- 310  0
- Sarcopenia: Age-Related Muscle Loss
- Unless measures are taken to stop it, sarcopenia may lead to prolonged hospitalizations, nursing homes, and possibly even death.
- 870  0
- Demographics & Statistics
- Falls In Older Adults Statistics
- Falls are a major problem that affects many older Americans. These falls can generate high medical costs and often result in surgery and extended hospital stays
- 707  0
- Mental Health
- Neurofeedback Training Can Create Long-term Changes in Brain Function That Go to the Source of the Anxiety