- Night Owls Can Retrain Their Internal Clocks
- Compared to morning larks night owls tend to be more common in society due to having to fit sleep to busy work and school schedules
- 656  0
- Immune System
- The Immune System Is Charged When You Sleep
- getting enough sleep enhances effectiveness of special immune cells called T-cells which recognize foreign bodies and attach to them to fight them off
- 930  0
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Can CBDs Help To Fight Opioid Addiction?
- “Early research suggests that some cannabinoids or combinations of cannabinoids may have the potential to help people wean off opioids"
- 815  0
- Mental Health
- Neurofeedback Training Can Create Long-term Changes in Brain Function That Go to the Source of the Anxiety