- Study On Senior Community Loneliness & Isolation
- Doctor warns: “Loneliness rivals smoking and obesity in its impact on shortening longevity.”
- 197  0
- The Relationship Between Mental Health And Sex
- A healthy sex life, though sometimes challenging to maintain, can assist in improving the symptoms experienced by those living with mental illnesses.
- 352  0
- Sugar Changes Brain Chemistry
- “After just 12 days of sugar intake, we could see major changes in the brain’s dopamine and opioid systems."
- 733  0
- Mental Health
- Neurofeedback Training Can Create Long-term Changes in Brain Function That Go to the Source of the Anxiety