Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Soda Can Destroy Your Sex Life

By sswartz at Nov. 12, 2014, 1:05 p.m., 16989 hits

Shirley came in for an appointment. I gave her a tour around the office and the first thing she asked was, “Doctor can you do anything for my back pain?” As we sat down, I asked how her energy was. Do you sleep well? How is your appetite and digestion? Where is the pain? How long has it been going on and so forth? She told me that she was suffering from osteoporosis. That's a disease in which bones become fragile and more likely to break, typically in the hip, spine, and wrist. It can impair a person's ability to walk and may cause prolonged or permanent disability or even death. She said that she lost two inches in height over the years from her disease and had no idea why this was happening.

I continued asking questions about her health and lifestyle. Do you ever drink soft drinks?

She replied, “Yes I do! Six to eight cans a day, but just diet soda. I always watch my weight.”

Right away, I knew what was leaching all the calcium out of her bones. If you think you're doing yourself a favor by drinking diet soda instead of the real deal, think again. You may be protecting your waistline, but you are beating up your kidneys.

In Chinese medicine, the main physiological functions and indicators of the kidneys are:

* Vitality
* Sexual Power and Libido
* Growth and Development
* Controlling Metabolism
* Receiving Qi
* Producing Bone Marrow
* Brain Function
* Manufacturing blood
* Hair Luster
* Hearing

That's a whole lot of stuff that you don't want to mess up. If you are drinking two or more diet sodas a day, that will cause a significant dip in the kidneys, age you quicker and cause your sexual energy to fade. This doesn't mean your kidneys are safe, however, if you choose regular sodas. It has been shown that if you are drinking a few cans of the regular soda a day, you are twice as likely to suffer from early signs of kidney disease. I suspect it has to do with the intake of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup.

I suggested that she stop drinking soda all together. She said. “I could never do that. I am addicted to it.”

Many of us have habits and addictions that aren't good for us but there is a way to change those nasty little habits.

Every month, members of the Qi Gong Inner Circle receive a DVD or CD that teaches you how to make those changes in your life and transform your bad habits to habits that support you, your health and your positive growth. If you lend me your ear and follow the simple path I put before you - YOU WILL FEEL BETTER than EVER BEFORE.

Wishing you the Best in Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. If you want to start getting valuable information like this every month, go to www.Qigonginnercircle.com and become a member now.

— Last Edited by Sherwood S. Swartz, DOM, DMQ (China) at 2014-11-12 13:05:48 —

No Reply