Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

The Daoist Form Of Manifestation

By sswartz at Jan. 2, 2016, 6:10 a.m., 13171 hits

Happy New Year 2016!

Moving into a new year is when we set our resolutions. Let me guess. You want to lose weight, start to eat healthier, see the family more, save some money, or finally take that trip you promised yourself. 40% of Americans make New Year’s resolutions, but only 8% of people achieve their New Year’s goals. Why do you think so many people fail at goal setting?

We all know that New Year’s is the time we make long lists of what we are going to do and what we aren’t going to do ever again. The fact is whatever we think about the most is exactly what we will get. Our minds are like huge magnets that attract what we think. As Napoleon Hill said years ago, “Thoughts are things.” When an impulse flashes into your mind, no matter positive or negative, it has power. And if you feed it, eventually it will manifest on the material plane.

People are always asking me how they can get organized, centered and grounded in their life so they can be more powerful. The trick is to stay focused on what you want. The problem is most of us don’t have a clue what we want or where to begin. But with proper education and practice, you will manifest all you ever wanted in every domain in your life. Are you aware that we have 9 major domains that affect us? If you truly want total success, balance, and harmony in your life, it is a must to set your goals on all the domains. There’s an old Daoist formula called the Magic Square, that when activated it will bring you everything you always wanted. Love, money, travel, health, and a strong connection to the spirit will be accomplished. Get your key to the ancient formula and get everything you want to manifest http://rechargingqigong.com/magic-square-workshop.html

I wish you the best in everything you want – Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply