Posted on Mar 28, 2008, 11 a.m.
By Sarah Reiss
Criteria and details for the completion of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Criteria for completion of the fellowship includes completion of:
8 module series with extensive case histories:
- Module I: A Regenerative and Functional Approach to Endocrinology
- Module II: A Regenerative and Functional Approach to the Treatment of Hypertension, Diabetes, and Coronary Artery Disease and Metabolic Syndrome
- Module III: A Regenerative and Functional Approach to Gastroenterology, Neurotransmitters, and Neurology
- Module IV: A Regenerative and Functional Approach to Amino Acid and Fatty Acid Metabolism, Drug Induced Nutrient Depletion, ADD/ADHD, Spirituality, Osteoporosis, and Nutrition
- Module V: Clinical Intensive: Case Studies in Anti-Aging Medicine and Implementation of these Treatments Modalities into Everyday Practice
- Module VI: Nutrigenomics and The Functional Regenerative Matrix
- Module VII: Mitochondropathy, Advanced Nutrigenomics, A Regenerative and Functional Approach to Autoimmune Diseases and Cognition Enhancement
- Module VIII: Genomics and Proteomics, A Regenerative and Functional Approach to Psychiatry and Cancer Therapies, Nutrition and the Athlete, A Regenerative and Functional Approach to Laboratory Evaluations
- Selected Readings
- 40 Interactive web broadcasts with leading professionals in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Participant will leave the fellowship competent to practice Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine without supervision in his or her area of medical speciality.
- Participant will be involved in web broadcasts so that he or she will have an on-going feedback from experienced clinicians.
- Extensive case-studies will be included with each module.
- Open to physicians, physician assistants, nurse clinicians, pharmacists, chiropractors and D.D.S.
For more information call 1-800-558-1267 or visit the A4M Fellowship website.