Medical Professional Review
The opinions of the authors, reviews by readers, healthcare professionals and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of www.WorldHealth.net, any of its affiliates or any employee thereof. WorldHealth.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by RSS feeds or by any other means from other sources.
- Different paths to the same goal: Vegetarian and Mediterranean diets both proven to prevent heart disease
- 283  0
- Aging Ungracefully: Stored Tissue Samples Might Offer Misleading Results for Common Lab Test Over Time
- 121  0
- Accurate Telomere Length Test Influences Treatment Decisions for Certain Diseases
- 701  0
- FAKE SCIENCE: New JAMA study falsely claims no benefit for heart disease sufferers taking omega 3s – but there are major flaws in their "research"
- 2188  1
- Stem-cell transplant: A possible high-risk/high-reward treatment for scleroderma
- 1164  0
- New Research Suggests Your Immune System Can Protect Against MRSA Infections
- 1205  0