Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

The Power Of The Word

By sswartz at May 21, 2015, 3:03 a.m., 13762 hits

Did you ever make plans to go out to dinner with a friend or meet at a special place and have them stand you up? Well, this happened to me just the other night. Our plan was to meet at the party, but she never showed up. Around a month ago, I called one of my close friends that I haven’t seen in quite a while. We chatted for a long time and we both said how much we missed seeing each other. We made plans to meet at a certain place at a specific time on a specific date. I got on the road early to make sure I was there on time, but she never showed up or called.

Sometimes, that happens and, although it’s a behavior pattern that some people do unconsciously, it’s very costly to their health and well-being. I am sure I have probably done it myself sometime in the past. I would get caught up in something and forget an appointment or something or someone, and piss them off. I had a habit of always coming late to family events, like parties and dinners. Until one day, I showed up late as usual to a family dinner. My father-in-law, whom I greatly respected, pulled me aside, and said, “What makes you think your time is more important than mine?” That was the last time I was ever late when we made a plan to see each other. But the stigmata lingered with the family, and they always assumed that I would be late for everything, or even worse, not show up.

Not everyone is able to be responsible for his or her own word, but they would if they knew the dangers in the consequences. People don’t fully understand the power of our word and how it affects every aspect of our lives. When you keep your word and your commitments, you derive power out of a situation. But, when you break your word, not only do you lose face, your Qi is drained away and so is your life force. The words we speak are powerful. If you could see the energy behind our words and how our words direct energy, and how energy responds to and manifest, we would use our words with a lot more skill. We use words as a method of communicating, and we are often unaware that we are also directing energy with those words. Every sound we utter sends out an energy wave that helps in creating or destroying the world around us. In many meditations, there are sounds to set up a certain vibration to clear the energy or bring in more energy to a situation. These sounds or mantras are an instrument of the mind, a powerful sound or vibration that you can use to enter a deep state of meditation. There are thousands of mantras and they are very powerful. Once you learn to use them and do the yoga behind the teaching, you will become a force to be reckoned with.

Become more powerful in every aspect of your life. Order the Internal Mantra program now. http://rechargingqigong.com/the-internal-mantra-program.html.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply