Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

How To Tranform Disease Into Power And Vitality In 30 Days

By sswartz at June 3, 2015, 12:29 a.m., 12607 hits

I was at the Unity Church on the Bay at exactly 12:45 on Sunday afternoon to teach a group of people the Recharging Qi Gong program. They gave me a 4-hour slot to teach with a ½ hour break. Those were the shortest 4 hours I have ever spent. Although the Recharging Qi Gong program only consists of 36 exercises, each and every one them has 4 or 5 parts to it. There is the breathing, the visualization, the sound, the color, and the actual movement. You may be asking yourself why there are so many parts to these exercises. Let me tell you. In order to make real changes in your body and mind, it’s necessary to hit as many of our senses as possible at the same time. In the Recharging Qi Gong program, we activate visual, auditory, and kinesthetic senses in our brain and body as well as our mind. When all of these senses are activated, the exercises go deep into the body, mind, and spirit to make profound changes that will stick around for a lifetime.

The roots of the Recharging Qi Gong program are from many different disciplines like, Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), creative visualization, Hinduism (yoga), Daoism (Medical Qi Gong), and Tibetan Buddhism (Vajrayan known as the Diamond Path). These exercises will eliminate the root cause of aging and turn back your biological clock. The common threads between these disciplines are the concept of a vital Life Force Energy or Qi. It was the discovery of Qi and being able to actually feel it coursing through my body that changed me forever.

Learning these exercises didn’t come easy. I had to travel the earth studying with the world’s greatest masters on three continents to learn the secrets of Qi from all the great schools of Tibet, China, and India. My field of medicine, Medical Qi Gong, recognizes that Body, Mind, and Spirit are all connected and driven by Qi energy. When the body is stressed or injured, the flow of energy is obstructed, and there is a “Dis- Ease” in body and mind. If the flow is not opened back up, disease, illness, and premature aging will all begin to set in. The flow of Qi can be seen and measured by the quality of the life we live.

When we are open to the flow of Qi, we are vital, virile, and vibrant. When the flow of Qi is limited, your life becomes limited. You become stressed out, burnt out, and bummed out. For many, the flow of Qi has been choked to a trickle of energy, or it flows like slow-moving muddy water. The good news is that no matter what:
• your age
• your lifestyle
• kind of shape you are currently in
• you've been told in the past
• and how you've been injured or what ailments you have
…you can always increase the flow of Qi and become stronger. Those individuals that were in the class this weekend definitely increased the flow of Qi until it courses through them like a mighty river.

The idea of a Life Force Energy or Qi is virtually ignored in the traditional Western medical culture. Medical Qi Gong recognizes that the body, mind, spirit, and emotions are all connected and driven by the same force of Life Energy. In Recharging Qi Gong program, we use movements, sensation, breathing, and visualization to increase and guide the flow of essential Qi. It took me months on end to create a program that would be easy to learn, and yet, give you all the benefits of being in class with me. You can get the entire program which includes the book, the practice DVD, and the teaching DVD as well as 5 CDs that will give you enough information to ingest for months and months. I highly suggest that you get started doing this program and make it a part of your habit buddy today.
http://www.rechargingqigong.com/recharging-qi-gong.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply