Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

A Secret To Anti-Aging And Looking Younger

By sswartz at June 4, 2015, 10:35 a.m., 12365 hits

I am usually at my office from 10:00 in the morning until 7:00 in the evening. But last night, I left the office at 5:45 PM, and I went to see Faye. She runs the “Fresh Faces Spa”, and does the most increasable facials. She’s just minutes from my office, and I was on her table by 6:00 PM. For the next hour, I disappeared into a deep relaxing meditation as Faye did her magic of steaming, cleaning, putting potions and lotions on my face, and I was gonzo… If you were to ask me what she actually did, I couldn’t say as I kept drifting into the land of far, far away.

Facials have gained a reputation as being only for women. But this cleansing, purifying treatment has so many more hidden benefits than just washing your face when you wake up or before you go to bed. Aside from having good skin, the treatment refreshed me for hours. I felt and looked younger than I would have thought possible, and that type of relaxation allows one to go into a deep meditation that rejuvenates body and mind, and opens up your creativity. When I got home, I spoke to a few friends and told them I just got a facial. They all said, “OMG, you are so lucky!” Well, it’s not luck at all. Caring for your skin is as important as any part of your health and longevity. Our skin is actually the body’s largest and fastest-growing organ. Skin is your body's coat and, like any part of your body, it has to be cared for all the time.

A good facial is part of the anti-aging, anti-wrinkle detox program. Here are three big reasons to get a facial:
1. Wrinkles: Everybody wants to look younger. As we age, the muscles under our mask start to lose tone, and things drop. Also, the toxins we are exposed to cause damage to our internal organs. Whether we like it or not, the results show on our face. And with so many muscles working in our faces as we express ourselves and squint in sunlight, wrinkles start to appear. If you take care of your skin, you can alter the usual and harsh aging, and look years younger.
2. Impurities: Facials can remove impurities and cleanse pores, making your skin look and feel healthier. If you combine that with a cleaner diet, you can avoid Father Time for years.
3. Stress: This is the BIG one for all of us. No matter how you run your life, stress plays a big part on your health, longevity, how you look and age. It can be stress from work, family, finances, or unforeseen obligations that seem to creep up on us, and change our moods and the way we look. I always recommend to my students and patients that they learn and practice all the exercises in the Turn Stress Into Power program. http://rechargingqigong.com/turn-stress-into-power.html

You never want to go into battle without an armor, and these exercises will give you the protections and training to keep you stress-free and looking younger. Get yours today and become a stress-buster.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply