Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Changing Your Destiny

By sswartz at June 5, 2015, 10:44 p.m., 11795 hits

I was reading the blog that the Dalai Lama group put up the other day. They were referring to our destiny, and here’s what they said, “Good Karma explains and almost defines your destiny in Tibetan traditions. Like all other faiths, the ‘diviner’ or the ‘medium’ can look into your future, assess the situation of your karma, and recommend you certain remedial actions by way of traditional rituals. These ‘rituals’ do not change your karma of the past or present. However, by performing a divination, the latent positive energy of good karma is awakened which can help your fortune to be better.”

When performing a divination, an individual or a high Lama (the priest or holy person) is relying on the power of a particular deity by whom he has been blessed by his own good karma and religious practice. Divination and forecasting of the future have been practiced for thousands of years. People have always desired to know what the future has in store for them. They hunger for just a glimpse into the future and to predict upcoming events. The word “divination” comes from the Latin, “divinare”, meaning “to foresee” or “to be inspired by God.” To practice divination is to uncover hidden knowledge by supernatural means. In the Tibetan Buddhist system of divination, the deity, Manjushri, is called upon. He represents the transcendent wisdom aspect of the enlightened mind. Then, the question is asked before casting the Mo. The Tibetan people consult Mo when making important decisions about health, work, or travel. The Mo employs dice, and there are books written by various lamas on interpretations for the casting of dice. The answers given by the Mo are regarded as coming from Manjushri, the Bodhisattva of wisdom.

Many years ago, I consulted the Mo myself to ask about my practice of Qi Gong and if I should continue sharing the healing work on others. The answer was strong, “Keep on practicing.” Not in those words, but that’s why I teach, train, and practice every day. A regular practice will keep you young, happy, and successful.

I had a patient come in the office today, and I asked her if she did any internal exercises or exercise at all. Sadly enough, she said, “NO! I am filled with overwhelming sadness and I am stuck in what feels like deep, black, sticky mud.” I told her this, “We are going to change that right now.” And I taught her the Medical Qi Gong prescriptive exercise to clear all the sadness and grief out of her lungs. The next day, I received a call from her. She was overjoyed with laughter in her voice and, not once but a half dozen times she thanked me over and over.

If you want to clear and change your life mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, get a copy of the Recharging Qi Gong program http://www.rechargingqigong.com/recharging-qi-gong.html and you will change your destiny.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply