Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

The Mantra That Will Change Your Life Forever

By sswartz at June 7, 2015, 11:56 p.m., 15171 hits

I was invited to a group acupuncture session and sound healing experience today to help the people of Nepal. I was on my way, and something came up that put me on a different course. I want to thank Lori Bell for putting this event together and helping the people of Nepal.

Last April, a powerful earthquake of magnitude 7.8 has rocked Nepal, leaving thousands dead and many more injured. Many of the ancient shrines and temples were sent crashing to the ground, which are irreplaceable and cultural treasures. One of the most sacred Hindu temples of Nepal dedicated to the Hindu god, Shiva, was completely destroyed in this massive earthquake. Interesting enough, Shiva is known as the destroyer and the restorer. He’s somewhat of a complex character; Shiva represents goodness, benevolence and serves as the protector. He also has a darker side as the leader of evil spirits, ghosts and vampires and as the master of thieves, villains and beggars. Shiva destroys the universe at the end of each cycle, which then allows for a new Creation. The destruction of the earthquake caused a terrible loss of life and limb. But the people of Nepal are still keeping their practices of meditation and devotion in spite of the destruction.

Most of us have never experienced such massive destruction. Of course, we have all experienced hardships in our lives, even loss and destruction. These are the times that we have to keep up with our practices no matter if they are Qi Gong practices, meditations, or prayer. One of the practices I always encourage my students and patients to do is to free oneself from the wheel of birth and death. The mantra is: “Om Mani Padme Hum”. The Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), “Om Mani Padme Hum”, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion.

There is an old story that speaks about a devoted meditator. After years concentrating on a particular mantra, he had attained enough insight to begin teaching. The student's humility was far from perfect, but the teachers at the monastery were not worried. A few years of successful teaching left the meditator with no thoughts about learning from anyone. But, upon hearing about a famous hermit living nearby, the opportunity was too exciting to be passed up. The hermit lived alone on an island at the middle of a lake, so the meditator hired a man with a boat to row across to the island. The meditator was very respectful of the old hermit. As they shared some tea made with herbs, the meditator asked him about his spiritual practice. The old man said he had no spiritual practice, except for a mantra, which he repeated all the time to himself. The meditator was pleased that the hermit was using the same mantra he used himself. But, when the hermit spoke the mantra aloud, the meditator was horrified!

“What's wrong?” asked the hermit.

“I don't know what to say. I'm afraid you've wasted your whole life! You are pronouncing the mantra incorrectly!”

“Oh, dear! That is terrible. How should I say it?”

The meditator gave the correct pronunciation, and the old hermit was very grateful, asking to be left alone so he could get started right away. On the way back across the lake, the meditator, now confirmed as an accomplished teacher, was pondering the sad fate of the hermit. “It's so fortunate that I came along. At least, he will have a little time to practice correctly before he dies.” Just then, the meditator noticed that the boatman was looking quite shocked, and turned to see the hermit standing respectfully on the water, next to the boat.

“Excuse me, please. I hate to bother you, but I've forgotten the correct pronunciation again. Would you please repeat it for me?”

“You obviously don't need it,” stammered the meditator, but the old man persisted in his polite request until the meditator relented and told him again the way he thought the mantra should be pronounced. The old hermit was saying the mantra very carefully, slowly, over and over, as he walked across the surface of the water back to the island.

This story shows us that it isn’t as important that you get everything exactly correct, but practice is the key to your success.

Practice, Practice and more Practice!

Once you learn both the mantra and get the teaching for the Great Mantra of Compassion, you will notice the transformation in all aspects of your life. That’s why, I spent many months putting together a comprehensive program to share this teaching with you. This failsafe program http://rechargingqigong.com/the-internal-mantra-program.html will teach you the mantra, give you all the details of the teaching, plus a subliminal program that will give you 100,000 repetitions of the mantra that will bypass your conscious mind and go directly into your subconscious and memory.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

P.S. Learning the mantra was easy, but getting the teaching took years of practice and searching before I found the right Lama who shared this with me. Have no worries in the Internal Mantra. You will get everything. No holding back. This is the real deal. Order now http://rechargingqigong.com/the-internal-mantra-program.html

No Reply