Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Working With Good And Bad Energy

By sswartz at June 15, 2015, 7:33 a.m., 13118 hits

I was talking to a woman with a strong accent the other day. I asked her where she was from, and she said, “Russia.” We chatted for a while, and she was telling me why she left her country. “It was a horrible, cold, dirty place, and all of my family, friends, and my boss were extremely negative. Then, eight years ago, I left Mother Russia, and I came to start a new life in New York. I went to school and became a medical assistant. I found a job in the city, but after a few years, I noticed that the people around me were very dark and negative, and they were stupid as well. Just three years ago, I moved to Miami and got a job in a medical office working with a doctor who always complained about not having enough money or patients. He was more negative than anyone that I have ever met. His practice only saw patients with chronic pain. Day after day, people came in who were addicted to pain pills, and had hard luck stories of pain, misery, and poverty.” She went on to tell me more stories on how negative people can be.

I was exhausted after listening to her story after story of how she was plagued with negativity. I knew the problem was not Russia, New York, or Miami. The problem was within her and what and whom she invested her time and energy in. When we are negative, we attract negative people and negative energy. It’s the same when we are positive, we attract a positive energy. Whatever you think about the most is what you will attract. If you decide it’s a bad day, it is. On the other hand, if you decide it’s a good day, it is a good day. We are the masters of our destiny, for the better or the worse. Negativity doesn’t follow us around so do good energy. We just pull it in like a big vacuum. If you want something different, better, happier, wealthier, or healthier, that's what you need to focus on. And before you know it, you will have it.

If you are having problems breaking old patterns, look no further. There is an ancient Chinese formula hidden in the teachings of Feng Shui called the Bagua. This teaching will give you the formula that will get you clear within all aspects of your life, where you want to go, and how to get there. This program will definitely help. Order now by clicking on the link http://rechargingqigong.com/magic-square-workshop.html.

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply