Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information
The Original Voice of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Preventative, and Regenerative Medicine
logo logo
Home » Energy Medicine

Wake Up!

By sswartz at June 20, 2015, 9:13 p.m., 12366 hits

I was on the beach early this morning, long before the sun came up. I walked for a few miles and started my Qi Gong practice. I began by pulling up the energy from the earth and then, pulling down the energy from the heavens, and mixing them in my lower Dantain, a blending of heaven and earth. After that, I decided to do something different. I walked out into the ocean until the water came up to my knees. I wanted to absorb the water energy in hopes of strengthening my kidneys and the water element. I rooted myself in the sand and started to pull the energy up from the bottom of my foot. The point on the bottom of the foot is an acupuncture point known as Kidney (1), or bubbling or gushing springs. It is said that the water that bubbles up from underground springs is fresh, revitalizing, renewing, invigorating, and pure. It brings life to that which is wilting, drained, or exhausted. Everything that moves within us does so by the grace of the power, lubrication, and cleansing abilities of Water. This includes all physical fluids as well as the strength, quickness, and lucidity of mind. I could feel the energy building up and, just then, a big wave broke right where I was standing and knocked me down. What a surprise!

In life, this happens all the time. Just when we are building, recharging, and strengthening a part of our life, then out of nowhere, we get knocked down. What do you do? You use the same ground that you are lying on to push yourself back up!

I immediately jumped up and was in a new awakened state. Sometimes, when something unexpected hits you, it will wake you up, and that awakening can make you grow.

Dr. Seuss said, “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.”

One of the ways to keep you awake and make it easy to learn the lessons you need to learn is to be aware of where you are and where you want to go. In the Magic Square Workshop program http://rechargingqigong.com/magic-square-workshop.html, you will learn the formula to awaken the dormant spirit and move along in your life with clarity and power. Order it today and choose what you want and get it. http://rechargingqigong.com/magic-square-workshop.html

I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Dr. Wu Dhi

No Reply