Water Systems in the US are Contaminated with Lead11 months, 1 week ago
Posted on Oct 13, 2017, 2 p.m.
The CDC says no blood lead level in children has been determined to be “safe.”
Problem: One would have to have been living under a rock not to know of the massive poisoning of Thousands of people in Flint, Michigan with excessive levels of lead in the water system (see the attached paper on lead chelation). However, in what has become one of the most egregious undercover deception in all the world, there are over 1000 cities in the US which have lead levels of lead and/or heavy metals matching or exceeding those of Flint.
Of course there are really two problems here:
- the water supply and lead pipe cleanup,
- and the toxicity and probable damage to adults and children exposed.
All of the focus so far however, has been on the water cleanup and the repair or replacement of the water pipes. No One is focusing on the damage to the human brain and nervous system! Simple Lead detoxification (called “Chelation”) can be achieved from many natural products and solution for reversal of brain and cognitive damage to almost all of those exposed. The fact of mental retardation and undersized brains in babies being conceived and born while the mother experienced heavy metal overload during pregnancy is likely irreversible. Internet research does not reveal any studies of these products improving cognitive functioning of brain damage in the womb. So, it is not inconceivable that some fetal damage may be possible with prolonged utilization of these products and protocols; research is sorely needed. That said, the likelihood of improving function amongst those children and adults born prior to the exposure is reliable and very high.
Other Toxic Metals and Testing:
Lead is but one of several so called “heavy Metals” (lead, mercury, cadmium, nickel, arsenic, tin) which when ingested/consumed in the human body can and do render damage and possible failure of the nervous system, immune system and most organ systems. The problem is that the damage from prolonged low-level exposure takes place over so many years that it is almost imperceptible to the host body. Blood, hair and urine testing will reveal the type, level, and toxicity of heavy metals in the body.
Unfortunately, all of the above metals might be present in water systems. Mercury exposure most commonly comes from “Silver” fillings in teeth. Other sources such as large fish (especially Tuna and Swordfish) provide most of the remainder of toxic sources. Previously thought to be 100% safe, we now find fillings and fish to have long term effects sometimes taking 30 or more years to manifest.
The EPA notes on its "Table of Regulated Drinking Water Contaminants" that excessive concentrations of toxic elements can cause serious damage to humans:
- Lead poisoning in Infants and children has been shown to cause "Delays in physical or mental development; children could show slight deficits in attention span and learning abilities." In adults lead poisoning has been linked to kidney problems and/or high blood pressure."
- High Mercury concentrations in drinking water can lead to "kidney damage"
- Arsenic has been shown to cause "Skin damage or problems with circulatory systems, and may have increased risk of getting cancer"
- Cadmium has been linked to "kidney damage"
- Copper: "Short term exposure to Copper has been shown as a possible cause of gastrointestinal distress; Long term exposure to Copper has been linked to "Liver or kidney damage"
Addressing the problem:
Obviously improving water quality that is free of all heavy metals is just one half of the problem! it is just not enough. No matter how much money is expended it will take several years to replace the lead pipes in the ground, and there will be continued ingestion of the tainted, toxic water. Not unlike radiation poisoning, this damage will be likely be passed down for at least one or two generations. Lead does in fact cross the placental barrier and can be deposited in the brain, liver and other tissue in the fetus.
We Must address the Elephant in the room … how do we treat the damage that’s already done?
Any healthcare treatment program has different parameters to become effective. It all depends upon age of the patient, level of toxicity, their general health quotient, concomitant conditions, length of time the condition has been present, as well as other treatments and their efficacy.
There are numerous solutions to metal exposure including: Zeolite (a nature volcanic ash), Bentonite clay, EDTA, and glutathione. Under “normal” or “average” circumstances, 6-12 months of treatment with this formula should Chelate most heavy metals out of most bodies. However, if the patient continues to ingest the toxic substance (i.e. Lead) then ongoing therapy would be necessitated for approximately 5-6 months after the last exposure to high lead levels.
More physicians should be aware of the signs and symptoms as well as the corrective solutions.
Dr. Chris Shade PhD Quick Silver Scientific, Dr. Gary Gordon, Gordon research Institute
By: Dr. Michael J. Koch, Editor for www.WorldHealth.net and Dr. Ronald Klatz, DO, MD President of the A4M which has 28,000 Physician Members, and has trained over 150,000 physicians, health professionals and scientists around the world in the new specialty of Anti-Aging Medicine. A4M physicians are now providing advanced preventative medical care for over 10’s of Million individuals worldwide who now recognize that aging is no longer inevitable.